(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible according to Art. 4 Para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is Seidel, Breuer, Kramer, Hagen GbR - Brachland-Ensemble, Hummelsteiner Weg 84, 90459 Nürnberg (see Imprint).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context after storage is no longer required, or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(1) By using the website, only the personal data that your browser transmits to this server is collected. If you wish to view this website, the following data is collected, which is technically necessary for the server to display our website and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
-- IP address
-- Date and time of the request
-- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
-- Content of the request (concrete page)
-- Access status/HTTP status code
-- Amount of data transmitted in each case
-- Website from which the request comes
-- Operating system and its interface
-- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use this website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk, assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the site that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
This website contains and links to videos that have been uploaded to the servers of a third-party provider. These providers are YouTube, represented by Google Inc., as well as the video platform Vimeo.com operated by the provider Vimeo LCC, and Facebook.
As soon as the video-equipped page of this homepage is accessed and you start playback, a connection to the third-party servers is established. This tells the third-party server which specific page of this website was visited. If you are logged in, your surfing behavior will be assigned to your personal profile.